Sustainability and end of life
SOKOA chairs have a 5 years guarantee. SOKOA undertakes to replace any structural part which proves to be faulty as long as the chairs are used under normal office conditions (8 hours/day), or proportionally for an intensive use when working 2 shifts (30 months) or three shifts (20 months). Our chairs include an identification label under the seat. The references appearing in this label must be transmitted when the guarantee is used. Spare parts are warranted for a period of 5 years (or the lasting period of the original warranty if this is longer).
SOKOA’s environmental commitments were established long ago and are a key component of the company’s future. The company’s environmental policy structured according to the stages of its product lifecycle.
- R&D AND DESIGN : Lifecycle analyses, separable products, use of bio-materials
- PURCHASING & SUPPLY CHAIN : Purchasing of separable recycled components, Packaging optimization, Environmental rating of suppliers, preference given to local supplier
- PRODUCTION : ISO 14001 Management System, Audit and reducing energy consumption, Waste sorting, Collection and recycling
- PRODUCTS : NF Environment certified ranges, Sustainability components provided 8 years after purchase date, Recycled materials, Active standby on environmental labelling products
- END OF LIFE : Products easily removable, plastic parts identification, founding member of Valdelia Better Carbon Footprint
Beyond the product guarantee provided by the distribution network, Sokoa undertakes after discontinuation of a range and within the framework of our NF Environment approach, to supply for 5 years spare parts or alternative replacement components allowing the maintenance or upgrading of use of our brand seats.
For any information or any problem encountered with your seat, the local dealer distributor will be your specific contact.
Your Sokoa's seat has a 5 years warranty for use of 8 hours per day or in proportion to the 2x8 or 3x8 posts.
It is designed to be used for at least 5 years (or in proportion to the shift work). Your seat is designed so that its main components can be easily separated, sorted and recycled by nature.
Following the Grenelle Environment’s works, some manufacturers and importers dealing with the professional furniture market have created Valdelia, an eco-organization approved by the Ministries of Ecology and Sustainable Development and Energy (Decree n ° 2012-22) to meet their obligations with waste furniture items.
Please visit www.valdelia.org to know how to replace your SOKOA’s chairs at the end of life.
We hope your seat SOKOA you will be satisfied and wish you a very long use.
FR014174_10VXJ2 : Registration number in application of article L. 541-10 of the Environment Code. By this ID, SOKOA fulfils its obligations of Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) in application of the law n°2020-105 of February 10, 2020 relating to the fight against waste and the circular economy.
The distributor informs the end user (including during distance selling) of the takeback conditions made available to him in a visible, legible and easily accessible way before the sale is concluded.